Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home- made gifts!

In this day and age you can go out and buy pretty much anything you want. Of course the budget does get in the way. I so enjoy receiving home-made gift that I am trying really hard to only give home-made gifts. A friend is having a birthday and she also is a wine fan. Her kitchen is decorated in grapes and wine bottle. So I decided she needed an apron to go with her kitchen. I sure wish I had a mannequin to use while taken pictures. Oh well, the chair will have to do. And I don't even like the chair. It is an inherited dinning room set that is not my taste. Another dilemma and future post.
The photos make it look drab but the colors really are brighter. I never said I was a photographer! I think I am getting tired of this pattern so need to find another one. She is also getting a knitted dish rag. I just need more time in my day to get everything done I want.

Blessings
June

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky friend, I'm sure she'll love the apron you made for her. xoxo Glad & Celia/Junebug

    P.S. Come over and visit us, were Junebug too!!

    ReplyDelete