No I'm not off to see the wizard. Even more fun! A girlfriend and I are headed to the NW Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA. It is always a good time learning new things and of course the shopping. I had a little difficult time with classes this year. I only got two of the ones I signed up for. It seem my friend has better luck. We sent our registration in within two days of each other and she got all of her classes. Next year I am sending my registration in her envelop. This happened the previous year also. I really wanted the hands on class of rag rug with Pendelton wool strips. So now my friend will have to teach me.
Now confession time. Last year I spent way too much money!!! Yikes, but easy to do. Here is the confession, I don't have but one of the project complete that I either purchase patterns or kits for. Shame, shame on me! But where does the time go. I look at it this way at least I have the pattern when I get the time. So it may be in assistant living home and the aids will have to help me with it. Does this tell you how many different patterns I purchased last year. Oops! I have made several apron from a pattern I got there. See I'm not so bad.
So this year I am going on a budget, LOL, LOL really and truly I am trying. I am leaving my credit card home. If I don't have the cash I don't buy. Oh please give me the strength to resist!! Can you tell I have problems with will power.
I'll be back on blogging on Monday and tell you how I did.
Figures Crossed June
PS incase you are worried about the girls, my sister is staying at my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment