I am a lucky one for there is a bulb company close to my office. The owner brings me flowers this time of the year. These are seconds so they don't ship them out. I'll take seconds any day. The tulip festival starts in March and wow the fields are gorgous at that time. Don't worry I will post pictures when they come in bloom.
The weatherman say we will hit 55 tomorrow. Wonder if the ground hog will see his shadow? I'm sure with the warmer weather all my flowers will start to poke their heads up and then we will get a blast of cold, freezing weather the end of February. So I need to stay focused in the house get some more sewing projects completed.
Does anyone still patch jeans? I have a brother who thinks I can patch any hole he has in his work jeans. My mother use to patch his jeans and his wife or daughters never picked up sewing. So that leaves me to work wonders since Mom is no longer with us.
Blessings,
June
No comments:
Post a Comment