What a beautiful day! It put joy in my heart and lifts my spirits. Here are a few pictures of my drive to work this morning. Who couldn't be in a wonderful mood.

It's hard to see but I've got the bug out. No the top isn't down but it was fun to drive this morning.

The hops fields during the winter months.

No I don't have to drive gravel roads to work but choose it this morning for it's peacefulness!

Mt Hood in the distance.

We made it, the old bug and I. I'm in my parking spot at work and can you tell I don't work in the city. I am so thankful that my office building is in the country. Can you see the frost on the ground here at work. A little chilly but will be 60 soon!
I wish everyone a blessed wonderful day!
June
No comments:
Post a Comment