Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, February 5, 2010

Fertilizer Friday Flaunt

I follow a blog who has followers post picture of flowers on Friday. http://www.tootsietime.com/ Since I am new to blogging I thought, why not!!! I would be happy to post a picture of my yard last summer.




As you can see this picture was taken before I did some clipping of spent blooms, but you still get the idea. That is George sitting on the planter. He had such a wonderful voice but had to find a new home. Neighbors complained! He was cute though!

There is only one Rhodie in bloom and a rose but look how my strawberries took over there box. I have trimmed them back so hopefully this year they will still produce a lot. Nothing like fresh strawberries on my cereal in the morning.

Remember, remember it is only February and you can't get too excited yet!!!! I so want to dig in the dirt. My green house didn't get built last year like planned. This year for sure!!!!!!!

I'm so excited it is Friday!!! Enjoy your weekend!!! I'm off to go work on a rental at the coast.

Blessing June

6 comments:

  1. aloha,

    how exciting the plants are just coming into being and spring is in the air, pretty in your garden today... happy fertilizer friday and the weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl...your flowers are so cute in your back yard! you did a great job! I can't believe how big your strawberry patch is...that's awesome!
    thanks so much for linking in today!!! I hope you will share more every week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now stalking...I mean following you! lol I wish I had known earlier!!! thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEAH girl.. I love the flowers! And George is Gorgeous..I have been looking at flower catalogues.. Too early to plant.. I can't wait,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, your yard was lovely, June!! Hey you have really done well with this blogging thing!!! Please tell me that Spring is on its way....cause we are headed into another 24 hour snowstorm here!!!

    ReplyDelete