What a beautiful day yesterday was. I am so ready for Spring and getting out in the yard. I purchased new garden gloves so not just wait. The sun was out and I did get a few things accomplished. I pruned some roses and of course clean the chicken coop.
I also hung my new suet bird feeded. A friend from Central Oregon made this out of small lodge poll pine. I made a couple of suet bars so lets hope I get lots of birds soon.
As you can see in the one picture of the feeder I have plenty of yard maintainence to do. I can't wait to sit in the lawn chair, sipping ice tea and soaking up sun. I think I need to adjust the weathervane on the garden shed. Funny how you can look at something everyday and not notice until you see it in a picture. This is the view I have out my kitchen window so hopefully soon I will be watching birds.
Enjoy your day!
June
Oh me too... I wish it was sunny & warm here. but snow & rain are still predicted for this whole week.. I wont be able to plant my veggies until mid June... I want more flowers too this year. Isn't it funny how we get so charged to do Spring work outside ona nice day.. Where do you live in Oregon?
ReplyDeleteCheryl