Oh what a day yesterday was. Today is looking the same. It sure does feel like Spring and I am going to enjoy it while it last. We do seem to get another blast of winter in March. The day was spent outside working. I first mowed the yard but I didn't cut it very short, still protecting it from frost. Then onto pruning shrubs and roses. I never prune my roses until after President's Day.
The roses are trimmed now come June they will be in full bloom.
Oh, and there was time for a break. Yes, I am wearing a tank top. Okay so it was only in the sixties but with working it was plenty warm. My skin truly needed some sun, call me florescent White!
My down fall !
Don't I deserve a treat after working all day. They are in the stores now and calling my name. These little eggs get me every year. After about three bags I get my fill for another year.
It's off to outside again for another beautiful day. Rather you are still knee deep in snow or enjoying a day like I'm having, I am sending you love, joy and a ray of sunshine!
Blessings June
No comments:
Post a Comment