Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THERE BLOOMING!

Guess What I picked this morning?? Yes, daffodils!!!!!!!!! Not many blooming but I have a small bouquet on my table. They just make me smile. We are suppose to have sixty plus weather the remainder of the week with lots of sunshine. Sunshine and flowers put me in a wonderful mood.

I still need a jacket but I think I will have my lunch outside. I may have to break out the sun glasses yippee!

I hope everyone enjoys there day today!

Blessings, June

1 comment:

  1. OMG....did you pick them in your yard? Oh how lucky you are!! We are still under feet of snow...no daffodils for us until April/May. I need some sunshine. Most of our days lately have been grey. I hate to complain....but I am getting weary of the cold...especially the clothes that I have to pile on to stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete