Yes it is that day of the week we can toot our horn of all our beautiful flowers. I'm not tooting today, but I was over at Tootie's checking our her flowers. http://www.tootsietime.com/ and wow, what a greenhouse. I'm so envious!
We have had rain 26 out of 29 days this month so my flowers are looking pretty sad. There are a few tulips still blooming.
My favorite rhododendron is Naselle. It is struggling this year and I'm not sure why. But still like the color.
This is it for this Friday otherwise the pictures I would be showing are peonies and irises in bud. I can't wait for them to bloom.
I off on a very spontaneous trip!! Tell you about it when I get home. Thank goodness for family taking care of my house, girls (hens) and Jazi. This is a first to book a flight on Tuesday of this week and fly off tomorrow - crazy!
Enjoy June
Do you have to remind me of how much rain we've been having? LOL, give me some sunshine!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers look beautiful.
Hope all is well. Too bad about all the rain - been there done that. We haven't had enough this month. Maybe 1 day. Forecast has rain for the next 5 days. Beautiful azalea.
ReplyDeleteBon voyage!
ReplyDelete