Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'M Back

The sewing expo was fun, fun and more fun. I got lots of new ideas and a few more projects to add to my never ending stash. I stayed close to budget, which is a great improvement for me. I don't have any picture to share for they have a no picture policy in most booths and classes. So little pea brain will have to remember.

After the expo my girlfriend and I decided to make a side trip to Seattle. I had never been to Pikes Public Market and seen the fish tossing. For you who don't know what I'm talking about, there is a seafood market there that the employees put on a show every time they sell fish. Really fun to watch.
Then we decided to take a ferry across the sound and take a new direction home. You see I had never been of a ferry either. What a beautiful day for a ferry ride!






Seattle skyline as we are leaving and Bainbridge Island as we are approaching. A fun weekend it was! Now it is back to reality and work. But a beautiful sunny morning it is!

Enjoy June

No comments:

Post a Comment