Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, March 19, 2010

Ferterlizer Friday


The weather is great and I have hope it holds for tomorrow. I an looking so forward to working in the yard. Oh does the employment get in the way of having fun. Just a few flowers from the yard. One thing I've learned I am not and I repeat I am not a photographer.



The magnolia is starting to bloom and I'm so excited for a couple of years ago I didn't think it was going to make it.



More tulips starting to pop. These are early littl guys. Can't wait until the taller varity start to bloom.



I wish you a very sunny day of working in your yard and a great weekend!


Enjoy June






























3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! My favorite of the Daffs are the doubles!Now that Spring is here we can look forward to more & more flowers each week! Have fun working in your garden this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl...I am no photographs either...my skills with a camera stink!
    the good thing is that no matter how bad we are...our flowers are pretty enough that no one notices the crappy skills! haha!!! thanks for linking in this week...I think your flaunt was fabulous...photo skills and all! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and just so no one thinks I was insulting you....I didn't think your photos were bad at all!!! hugs friend!

    ReplyDelete