Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Party

It's a big 5 birthday party. My little Blondie granddaughter turned five and wanted a pump it up birthday party. Her big sister had one when she was five so it was her turn. Thank goodness the only pictures I'm posting are of the kids. Yes, I played on all and had a blast.

The whole group friends & family!



Here she comes!! and yes this slide was fun!






Double the fun, cupcakes at the bounce house and cake at home with family! It was a fun day and a sugar high by all.



A big thank you to all for coming!! Could that be her mom (my daughter) coaching ?


Thanks for stopping by June


No comments:

Post a Comment