Yeah, my very first tulip is blooming. It isn't really showy but it is blooming. It sure does put me in a better mood. Especially after my self pity ranting yesterday. I guess every once in a while I have a pity party all by myself. Guess what, I'm over it and it is onward and upward. Who wouldn't be in a better mood with flowers.
This is an early variety but I notice I have another one early this morning but it was too dark to photo. I also have many primroses smiling with their little faces.
But guess what? When I went out this morning to feed the chickens there were a few snow flakes. What is with this??? Go away, I want warmth! It will be short lived according to the weatherman. I purchase some garden seed and I am planning my little garden. It is still too early to plant around here. But it is fun to plan.
Guess who could care less about flowers blooming and snow flakes? She said she wasn't getting up this morning. I sure wished I could stay snuggled in. But it is off to work for the day.
Enjoy June
No comments:
Post a Comment