Flowers are really staring to pop and I'm loving the color. But today is a very stormy day. The wind is blowing and the rain is coming down. This is my flowing plum tree in full bloom or should I say was. With the wind blowing I have bloom all over the yard.
This hyacinth is such a pretty color and it smells so good. I have several in various colors scatterd in the flower beds. They just add a pop of color.
Enjoy June
Looks like spring has come to your part of the world. I love your header - are these your grannies? I have 7 grannies myself.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....it is beautiful there!! We still have no flowers...just shades of brown and grey. But, YAY!!! the snow is gone....finally! Have a great weekend, June!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, Yes those are my seven!! They are so fun. Today is not a spring day, burrrrr and wet!!! Thank you for stopping by for I am new to blogging but so enjoy it. June
ReplyDeleteYou have color! Lucky you! Love your daffodil. Sounds like your weather is headed our way for the weekend.
ReplyDeleteyou are lucky to have such pretties in your garden!!! I hope your weather improves so you can get out there and enjoy them some!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking in...have a great weekend