If the month of March comes in like a lamb it will go out like a lion! Boy oh boy is the lion roaring. The wind woke me up at 2:30 this morning. I could hear things blowing around but I knew at that hour I wasn't going out. I also could hear the rain for it was pouring. So I got to thinking of all of my poor flowers taken a beating. Plus with the down pour that means planting my garden is farther off. Our weather is so goofy this time of the year. Saturday was sunny and almost seventy degrees. What a change from today. I did turn the soil over in the garden boxes and do a little weeding on Friday evening. Saturday was a great day to work in the yard, but I was doing my usual; working on the rental. I am happy to report that I think one more day there and it is ready to rent.
Here is a couple of pictures from this morning and guess what? It is still pouring! I give up!! I give up!! I have tried and tried to upload pictures this morning but blogger say they are there but obviously they are not. Have any of you had this problem?? Where do they go? Maybe it's not meant to be; to post deary pictures or pictures of windblown flowers or chair blown over. So on to the next post !!
And the next post was to be a couple of aprons I was working on this weekend. I just hate it when I run out of supplies. It's not like the fabric store is around the corner. So no apron pictures until I make a trip to Joann's. I usually have enough supplies at home to open a fabric store of my own.
So here hoping the wind stops blowing, the rain stops pouring and the sun comes out.
June
Dearest June....your pictures have entered a wormhole in blogland and have ended up on somebody else's blog. Won't they be surprised. Just kidding. Same weather pattern here this month, however this weekend is to be in the 80s YAY!!! Happy Easter to you, friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Bev