Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

This time of the year after work I drive through the tulip fields on my way home. I thought I would share the pictures I took today.














We had a little rain today but it didn't spoil the blooms.
















Here is the brains behind this farm. She has taken the reins from her parents and turn this festival into what it is now. You will find her taking pictures of the flowers and visiting with everyone.


Here is my favorite, isn't he cute!!! I know he isn't a tulip but I so want him. He lives at the farm along with his buddy and a few horses.
So if you are anywhere close to Woodburn, OR it is well worth your trip to see all the blooms.
http://www.woodenshoe.com/tulip-fest/
I feel extremely lucky that I can enjoy this everyday.

Enjoy June


2 comments:

  1. oh the tulips are glorious!!! I have never seen tulip fields before so this was a real treat for me!
    Happy Easter Junebug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a tulip farm. That is the most amazing thing I have every seen. The donkey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete