Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Need Dress Form FAST!

Remember my lack of skills with taking pictures. Now I don't have any props! I've been sewing a little and I thought I would share a picture with you. They just didn't turn out. I'm now on the search for a dress form. Not just any dress form. She has to have personality, character and must be mature. In other words I'm looking for a vintage dress form. I know I can find one but the problem; it must fit in my budget. Isn't it funny how that always gets in the way.

Well I'm going to share anyway!!! These are two of the aprons I've been working on. Both of these patterns I aquired at the NW Sewing Expo last month. I vowed I was going to do better this year with projects.


The pink one is fairly long. It will have to go to one of my tall friends. I love the flounce at the bottom. The chicken one is a great utility apron. I may keep this one myself. Now you can see why I need a dress form. You can't even get the idea of the style. The bunny in the picture is telling me to hide chocolate in the pockets. Shhhhhhh, that is a great idea!


Enjoy June

No comments:

Post a Comment