Okay, my post is suppose to be for positive things but today I'm in one of those moods. I have been at the coast working on my rental. The renters moved out the end of January and I so hoped to have it rented by April 1st. Not going to happen. Why is it renters feel they can trash someone else property. Do they have no respect or conscience? I have been working my figures to the bones cleaning and more cleaning. I have painted the whole entire house with two coats. I have decided to hire a professional carpet cleaner in hopes he can get the carpets clean. I have a no pet rule but they must have had a dog in the house since there was enough dog hair to make a rug. Also we will not talk about what else the dog did to the carpets. Let's put it this way they certainly didn't turn it out side to do it business. If the professional can get it clean then it is new carpet which I just put in two years ago. Then I have to turn to the back yard which they destroyed by dumping garbage all over. I am not a landlord!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, Okay enough complaining. I know I only have 6 followers so I am so sorry for my ranting this morning.
How can I complain with the sun shinning. Even though we had snow, hail, rain and sunshine yesterday. I guess just a typical spring day in Oregon. Oh wait it isn't spring yet, but sure feels and looks like it!!! I have all kinds of flowers and trees busting into bloom. I will share photos later this week.
Again so sorry for the grumbles but hopefully I have it off my chest. You see as one blogger (Tootsie Time) said Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shinning armor turns out to be a retard in tin foil. It seem all I've found is tin foil so I have to rely on myself to get anything accomplished and also self to spout off too. I've been on my own for 20 years now so I should be use to it.
Enjoy the day and the week is looking better!
June
No comments:
Post a Comment