There is only one chicken I want and that is a Polish Crested. A blog friend has the most wonderful Polish Crested named Babs. I would kidnap her in a heart beat, but we couldn't live any farther away. She is clear over in PA and I'm in OR. But if I knew how to link to any other website I would send everyone over to check out Babs. The only thing I can do is Bab lives at Bee Haven Acres and her special posting is Babs the Wonder Chicken. Maybe you can copy and paste this wed address. http://beehavenacres.blogspot.com/ Hey, maybe I did link it???
So with that said here are the only chicks I will have this year! They are an old set of salt and pepper shakers. If you read my previous post you know about my Mom having a coffee set I couldn't touch as a child. Well guess what? Here is the salt and pepper shaker I couldn't play with either. They also stayed hide away in the cupboard. So they are now out on my table for everyone to see and yes, the grandkids do pick them up.
Hummmmmm maybe they are baby ducks, and I always thought baby chicks. Goes to show I never took pictures of them before. Have a wonderful day!!!
Enjoy June
Hummm June, maybe they are baby ducks!! Love them, so sweet to have them out for all to see and touch! Aww..sorry no chickies, that's okay!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture on your header, it's just wonderful!
Ohhhh my granddaughter would love those. She's the one I call "Goose". She loves rubber ducks and Daisy Duck, BIG TIME. I love yours.
ReplyDelete