A storm is a brewing so I thought I would pick a bouquet of tulips and the last of the daffodils for the house!
Can you tell I have a few chickens as decor in my house. Oh yes there are the little ducks salt and pepper shakers that all these years I thought were chicks.
I want to wish you all a blessed Easter and enjoy your weekend and hopefully with family.
Enjoy June
Beautiful flowers....
ReplyDeleteSylvia
I love tulips...truly, they are my most favorite flowers and whenever I see daffodils, I think of Alice In Wonderland's flower scene (the Disney version, of course)...those tulips and daffodils from your yard are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow. I wish my yard looked like that.
ReplyDeleteIf I had a tulip farm near me I would be there taking pictures all the time too! lol It's a great photo op!! They are so colorful & lively! Happy Easter1
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing those beautiful pictures! What a joy it must be to drive by the tulip farm this time of year! Your bouquets are lovely! Did the storm come through? We're supposed to get rain tonight. ~~Rhonda
ReplyDeleteHi June, I just stumbled on your blog from Fertilezer Friday's. Your tulip trip reminds very much of the runuculas fields here in Southern California. Pictures just can't capture the beauty. Happy Easter...be back soon.
ReplyDeleteHow could one tire of seeing tulips! They are gorgeous! Great photos you took.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and your well-wishes for my MIL as she recovers from hip surgery! It means so much to know that people are praying for you! Have a great week!
oh how pretty is that! I have never seen such a mass of blooms before!!! thanks for linking in this week...sorry it took so long for me to get here!
ReplyDelete