Every morning I let my girls out of their hen house. It has been very chilly so after I let them out I think of the movie Chicken Run.

They hear me coming and start their morning song of clucking until I open the door. Because it is chilly and I'm to lazy to bundle up. I say a quick hello and jog back to the house. Well they have started to jog right behind to the patio. 
I wonder how far they will continue to follow? Actually a couple gave up and went to scratching in the yard. Needless to say my girls provide entertainment. Please excuse the lawn that need mowing. Hopefully this weekend will be dry and I get the job done.
I hope this week brings you smiles and entertainment.
Enjoy June
How cute, June. I'm going to have some chickens when we move to the farm permanently. I'm very jealous!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day!
(actually that grass looks very soft, and I'll bet your chicks love it!)
Oh, I wish I could have chickens!! Love the chicken entertainment.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand the grass issue. The rain makes it grow fast and then you can't cut because it's raining and it just goes around and around till there's a jungle. We have that same jungle:)
Your chickens are lovely, June. Sadly, I think my precious Babs may have gone AWOL today....she did not return to the coop tonight. I pray she is there in the morning....
ReplyDeleteSadly,
Bev