Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, April 16, 2010

They just keep blooming!

My tulips have made a lair out of me. I thought they were about to there end and what do they do but just keep on blooming! So I guess since it is Fertilizer Friday I get to share more with you!







I just love this ones color!

A almost bloomed out parriot tulip.





Just a little more color in the yard.




I can't help it I had to pick more bouquets for the house.











I've been a little missing this week on my blog. I guess it is called uninspired. But once you put me in my yard and flowers it is amazing how my attitude changes. So I guess my flowers best keep blooming so I can also bloom!


Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful!! I have only a few pitiful spring tulips coming up. I really need to dig in the dirt and get bulbs in next fall. Remind me, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. We all have those weeks. It's nice when we look at something or something happens that makes us come alive again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Junebug!
    Your flowers are gorgeous... and that parrot tulip?.... has me swooning! I've never had one of those! Come Fall I may have to indulge in parrot tulips! They are definitely eye catching; but not near as adorable as your banner! You are blessed INDEED! Very cute kidlets! Our boys are all grown up and so far no grands... but I'm praying someday!!! God's timing right?!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Be encouraged,
    and re-inspired!
    But I so know what you mean. I tell ya, when the weathers pretty, and those flowers are blooming... I don't even want to be in the house!
    Have a day new blog buddy!
    Lea
    <*)))><

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what glorious color!!! they just pop! spring doesn't get much better than that!
    thanks for linking in !

    ReplyDelete