How does that song go? Yes, come again another day. Oh, please rain go away or else I'm going away. Somebody tipped the bucket over and it has been pouring. So no yard work, no garden tending, just hooded jacket, run out feed chicken , tuck back in where it is warm and dry. I even made a pot of soup - where did my sunshine go! So I stood at my doorway and took a couple of pictures of the back yard.
See that black & orange duck! There is a whole post coming up on that! Oh, thank you dear brother!!
I best get moving or I will sit and do nothing again. Sunshine gives me energy. I will be a snowbird when I retire!
Blessing to all!
Enjoy June
We have had a very dry April. We've so far only had 1-2 days when we received any showers and I didn't receive much either time. Rain is on it's way though. Too bad you've had so much. Hoping that your plants soon recover. Seems for us gardeners it's too much or not enough.
ReplyDeleteBecca our weatherman said we set a record for days with rain. We have had 25 days so far this month. I knew it was wet!
ReplyDeleteOh June.. I love your pictures .Your back yard is beautiful. And Keep that rain away... It always turns to snow when it comes this way this time of the year.. See ya next week.Rain or shine...
ReplyDelete