Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, April 12, 2010

Simplicity of Clouds

As I was driving home from work today my mind was off in never, never land. In other words I was day dreaming. Okay I should keep my eye on the road but the clouds caught my attention. As I was looking at all the cloud formations I thought "how peaceful they look". So I decided to share a few with you.




Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. Yup, now those are the reasons I love Oregon. Clouds take me away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! They always look to me like heaven's just thrown open her gates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures.. what a great feeling you must have had snapping them and appreciating them on your way home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find so many things pictured in clouds!
    One moment they may look like one thing and then gently change into another image!

    Great Photos!

    ReplyDelete