This uninspired, non creative and non productive mode has just switched gears. I’ve gone from dopey to dangerous! I still have all these unfinished project, haven’t started on de-clutter, so what do I do but start another hummmmmmm not sure what to call this mess. All I know it’s time to call the men in white coats and lock me up!


Yep it’s a big tree!!! Hummmmmmmmmmmm what branch next??? I’ll keep you posted as to the progress unless those men in the white jackets show up and haul me off.
After the flowering plum tree the green maple is next. I need to get to it before it gets out of hand like the plum. Where oh where is that hunky tree trimming garden boy - wait I mean man when I need one!!! You see them all the time on TV and that is reality, right?
You put a 60 year old woman, that is vertically challenged at a whopping 5 ft 1 in, who thinks she is Mighty Mouse and put a chain saw in her hand; Look Out! Yep, that’s right, I’m into cutting trees down, well maybe a big haircut!! I figure one limb at a time and soon it will be walking out the yard. Sounds like a song to me! One branch down and look at the mess in the front yard.
Somewhere in this process I guess I under estimated the amount of little branches. But there is no turning back. This tree has gotten so large it is blocking full sun for my vegetable garden. I know I will loose some shade for the house in the summer but that is okay with me. I want veggies!
See where I cut the branch. A smaller branch split so I will have to trim that one up. Plus tidy up others. One down several more to go!
See where I cut the branch. A smaller branch split so I will have to trim that one up. Plus tidy up others. One down several more to go!
Yep it’s a big tree!!! Hummmmmmmmmmmm what branch next??? I’ll keep you posted as to the progress unless those men in the white jackets show up and haul me off.
So I'm signing off with a much needed mental health evaluation!
Enjoy this one! June
LOL, you are too funny!
ReplyDeleteStep away from the chain saw and nobody will get hurt.
You aren't crazy. You get to the point when if you don't do it who will. I could see me doing the very same thing. My problem is, I'm an accident waiting to happen. I am still struggling with a tooth extraction from a week ago. Yesterday I dropped my laptop on my toe, not once but twice. See what I mean. So I will stay away from chain saws and pray that you stay safe. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteWell, look at it this way, June...you can always switch careers....to tree trimming. Be careful with that chainsaw! OK?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Bev