The Easter Bunny hide many eggs on Easter morning and as tradition we put the two cartons of the eggs we colored for the Bunny to also hide. So at 5:30am the Bunny's helper went outside and hide all the plastic eggs and the hard boiled colored eggs. When the kids woke up at 7:00am they were so excited. Kaleb hopped in my boots and Kennedy her Mom's flip flops and out they went. Mind you it was only 30 degrees out. Needless to say I had my winter coat on.
Now for my trip home!!!
It was almost a white out. I tried to capture it as I was driving but it really didn't turn out. Needless to say it was snowing hard and I was very glad to get home. I must admit I do go over the Cascade Mtn but this late in the year we don't get much snow. So it was put the Tahoe in 4 wheel drive and enjoy the flakes!!
I hope each and every one of you have a very Blessed Easter!
Enjoy June
I hope you made it home okay. I dearly love snow and I will miss it but I am ready to move on.
ReplyDeleteLove the flip flops in the cold.
Soooo funny about the missing eggs. Someone has a belly ache
I am enjoying 4 out of 6 of mine grandbabies in Colorado.
Thanks for sharing your fun.
June!!!! I am so excited to come across another Oregon blogger!!! I'm south of you, I'm guessing since I think you mentioned Woodburn (???) somewhere in your posts as I've been browsing. So nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI've signed on to follow you. Stop by and visit when you have time. Hugs, Marla
Oh June.. I know what you mean about snow this week..Crazy weather.... I went to Washington and drove home yesterday to miss the storm we got last night. funny its melted now and maybe more coming tomorrow... . Who would of thought SNOW in April? Glad you made it home safely...& enjoyed the time with the kids...
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Oh wow, from that beautiful white snow to that treacherous drive home. Those darn racoons! I'm sure they thought they were in racoon heaven. Glad you made it home safe and sound.
ReplyDelete