Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Ride

Oh yes, I got a new ride. I've been wanting it for a year now and decided it was time. The gas mileage is great, the horse power is very low though. But I have the possibility of increasing that. It gets better with the cruise! There are a few accessories I still need to add. To take Jazi with me I will need confinement. I'm thinking a cute basket will work and a very short lease.

Yep, peddle power!!! Now just get my you know what on it and out the door. I did take it for a test run and hummmmmm the legs noticed. I am in the market for a new helmet. I want one to match. The only pink helmet I can find so far either has Dora or the Princesses on it. I was hopping for a little more me. Hey, I would settle for butterflies or ladybugs! But the 3+ just doesn't fit. So it will be online shopping soon!


So here she is!!!

Yep it's pink! A real girlie bike! I've had my eye on it at Target for some time. I wanted a cruiser but decided I needed a few speeds. Not that I am going to do many hills but you know maybe there might be a rise in the payment. It is only a seven speed but that is plenty for me. Can't you just see it with a basket and Miss Jazi riding along. I've been shopping for baskets but haven't found the right one -YET!!

So here's to a Happy Monday and get out there and cruise!

Enjoy June

1 comment:

  1. That bike is just the cutest thing, EVER!! I love it. I would love to have a bike that cute. And I say yes a cute basket would definitely complete the biker beauty.

    ReplyDelete