This is the day of the week we are suppose to flaunt our flowers. No matter if they are growing in our yard, greenhouse, or even a beautiful house plant. I love to pick my flowers and bring then inside. It picks my spirits up having a bouquet in the house.

When I got home from work this is what I saw. I try to enjoy my flowers to the end, but I think it is way beyond the end. Isn't the wilted flowers beautiful - not. I just had to show you how bad it got before I threw them out. So this is my last bouquet of tulips for the years. Well maybe but I love these.

But guess what? It is on to the next phase of spring flowers. It might be right up there on my list of favorites. The lilacs are starting to bloom!

So that means I have to have a bouquet for the house. An what better to use for the vase but an old percolator. I love the pewter color with the lilac.

The fragrance of the lilacs are so yummy. So now you can imagine what my house smells like. No plug ins for me; I have all natural! And how glorious lilacs smell!!!
So this weekend soak in the smells of nature and have a wonderful time.
Enjoy June
Love the flowers:-) Just noticed your chicken post below, gotta read that next. We wish we could have chickens but I'm not sure about having them in a subdivision, aren't they noisy? Do they take a lot of looking after? Could I start off with just 2 or 3?
ReplyDeleteI just love those lilacs. They look awesome in the percolator.
ReplyDeleteYour lilacs are beautiful! They are my mom's favorite, and they always make me think of her.
ReplyDeleteI love having lilacs in the house. Such a wonderful scent! Too bad they don't last longer.
ReplyDeleteYou have lilacs! We eon't have them until Memorial Day - what a treat for you to smell them and see them right now! Thanks so much for sharing this, does my heart good! Paula from Idaho
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin the lilacs in the coffeepot...great centerpiece!!!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait for my lilac to bloom...or burst leaves for that matter...lol
ReplyDeleteLove the smell of them!
have a great weekend!
Hi. I see you just have to bring in some lilacs too. The fragrance is always so wonderful.
ReplyDelete