Monday's post was of my sweet Granddaughter and Gertie the hen. Upon Paige seeing her picture on the computer she laughed and then got serious. Grammie! There is Jazi toy you need to bring that into the house? Oh and Grammie we need to clean the swing when I come over next; It's green! Wow, out of the mouths of babes! Yes, Grammie needs to clean the swing and I didn't bring the toy in so lets hope Jazi took care of that. Oh my, I may have to check that out. Imagine one dog toy left outside! LOL
I have not been in the creative mode lately. Is it because my sewing room is a mess? How does that happen? I can destroy it so fast with putting things in there and not putting them in there proper place. This is a big, I mean BIG problem I have. I know that saying; if you don't have time to do it right the first time where are you going to find the time to do it again. It goes sort of like that. If I would only walk into that room and put something away in its designated place I wouldn't have the mess! Also if I wouldn't start so many projects at one time. I know finish one before starting another. I'm to embarrassed to even post a picture so no pictures today. This post is a pep talk to self. Get it in gear self, stop procrastinating, one step at a time, courage to tackle, as Nike says- JUST DO IT! So now that I've told everyone, my head hanging low, there is only one thing to do, DE-CLUTTER!!
So onward on this journey!
Enjoy June
Oh June.. I know what you mean.. And I still have messes to clean up.. I Will get organized ... soon.. Maybe when return from the beach & the weather is Sunny.
ReplyDelete