As I walked around the side of the house this is what I found.
"Grammie she likes to be carried around"! "Oh she does" I say! "Yes, see she is having fun"! I'm not sure what constitute fun in a chicken world but in Paige's world they were both having fun. The silly hen really didn't seem to mind for Paige gave her the grand tour of the yard. Oh the innocents of a 3 years old.
What a wonderful evening I had with a 3 year old!
Enjoy June
So funny and so cute. Isn't it a bit unusual for a chicken to let a child do that. Thanks, I needed a laugh.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll and so very proud of herself. They certainly put things into perspective and help you see everything through their eyes. She got it alright!
ReplyDeleteOh June.. I needed a smile.. Yes Children bring such joy to our lives don't they... and of course the "chickens too.." Love the post. Lifted my spirits..& You know I needed that.
ReplyDeleteCheryl