What a week this has been! I'm still cleaning up my tree cutting mess. Wow, were there lots of branches. My brother-in-law saw my post and wanted to know if he needed to bring a real chain saw over. So guess what? I'm going to borrow one of his. More danger ahead!!
On a more relaxing theme my lilac tree is just beautiful this year. So since it is Fertilizer Friday I'm sharing a couple of pictures and the rhodies are starting to pop.



One other little problem my Broadband is down at home. Oh know, what am I going to do? Well, I called tech support and they couldn't get me going either. So I have the phone company coming out this afternoon. I have become so dependent on my connection to the world. It is like my friends are missing. Thank you, thank you, employer for allowing me to use my computer at work to post!
Enjoy! June
June your lilacs are very pretty. Can't wait for ours to start blooming, it shouldn't be long. I bought a new brand of lilac last year, can't remember what it's name is right now but it is a minature of sorts. It has buds so hoping to post pictures soon. Have a great day and hope the computer problem is fixed. What did we do before computers??????????
ReplyDeletealoha june,
ReplyDeleteits raining today so seeing all the garden blooms are a nice thing to do with a hot cup of coffee.
gorgeous lilacs, i can smell them all the way from here, thanks for sharing this today
Those flowers are magnificent!
ReplyDeleteLove your lilacs! Thanks so much for sharing Paula IN Idaho
ReplyDeleteOh June.. I love the lilacs too.. I can smell them if I close my eyes a& visualize themin front of me.. Can't wait to meet you the 4th. I so wish our flowers were blooming. Hopeing now the night cold won't harm the ones I put out today... I need to have a heart to heart talk with Mother NAture.. Is there a way to bribe her?
ReplyDeleteIs it not the most glorious time ? After winter this is such a wonderful reward! Thank-you for visiting my blog. Are those all your grandkids?
ReplyDeleteI am going to be a gram any day now to a little boy. I am excited and scared. I want to be a good grandma, I just can't wait to see my little baby k.
Wish it was scratch-n-sniff. They are beautiful. Have a good gardening day.
ReplyDeleteyou have shared two of my absolute favorites! only I am only able to grow the lilac...the rodies do not survive the winters here...just beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking in this week. I am sorry it took so long to get over here and see...I just can't seem to get to the end of the busy around here these days! I do hope you will link in again...I have enjoyed my visit!